- Temperature maintained between 50º-80ºF.
- Relative humidity kept below 60 percent.
- Minimum risk of warping, cracking, rust and corrosion.
- High protection from dust, dirt and flooding.
- Comfortable temperature for customers who frequently add, remove or organize.
Do I Need A Climate-Controlled Storage Room?
Not to be confused with temperature control, which keeps contents from freezing, a climate-controlled storage unit ensures your belongings are safe from extreme hot and cold weather and protected from extreme humidity. Excessive temperature swings can damage your climate-sensitive possessions, such as photos, computer equipment, furniture, CDs, wax materials, pharmaceutical supplies, etc. Relative humidity above 60 percent for extended periods of time can create an environment for mold to accumulate. Climate-controlled storage rooms are the perfect solution for your personal and business storage requirements.